[At the moment and temporarily, this activity is not available, sorry for the inconvenience.]
Nature, sport and gastronomy come together in this adventure designed for families to enjoy with their txikis (youngsters). You will canoe down the River Urumea to discover our area in a different and fun way. Later, in Petritegi, you can restock on energy by trying our delicious cider house menu.
For many years the River Urumea was the main communication route between Astigarraga and San Sebastian; all kinds of goods were transported on alas or gabarras (traditional wooden barges), among them the cider made in farmhouse-cellars like Petritegi.
This offer is exclusive for adults with children between 7 and 12 years of age.
Adults, €49 (activity + Menu no. 1). Children between 7 and 12 years of age 26€ (activity + Children’s Menu no. 2).
4 persons (there should be one or more children between 7 and 12 years of age).
From Monday to Sunday (depending on availability).
90 minutes’ canoeing down the river. Lunch or Dinner in Petritegi (around 2 hours).
Lunch: 13:00-15:30; Dinner, 20:00-22:30.
Equipment for canoeing down the River Urumea (canoe, oar, lifejacket).
Cider House Menu: adults will enjoy Menu no. 1 and the youngsters, Children’s’ Menu no. 2.
Not included: guide on the river. If you wish to have a guide we recommend the “Urumea the cider river”.
Consult other options at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation in advance (minimum three days in advance).
Payment: By bank transfer, paying 30% of the sum when making the reservation and the remaining 70% one week before the date of the reservation.
Cancellations: Depending on when the reservation is made.
100% of the sum paid will be returned for cancellations made up to a week before the date of the reservation. 50% of the sum paid will be returned for cancellations made between 3 and 7 days before the date. No sums will be returned for cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation time (except for bad weather conditions/problems on the river).