What are cookies?
Cookies are files which the Website, or the application used by Users, install in your browser or device (Smartphone, tablet or connected television) during your visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure that websites function correctly.
- Store User preferences: language, font size, etc.
- Learn about their browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the User has visited and how long they stayed on them.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work faster, adapted to the User’s preferences. They also help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer thanks to the statistical information gathered by cookies.
Depending on their nature, cookies can be classified as:
- Session cookies: These are cookies used to collect and store data while Users browse our Website; they will be deleted when their browser closes.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that stay in the Users’ computer for a certain amount of time (minutes, days or years), permitting us to recognise them as visitors to the Website and to adapt certain areas of that website in order to offer content that matches their preferences.
- First party cookies: These are cookies sent to your computer and exclusively managed by the Website in order to improve its function. The information gathered is used to improve the quality of the service and User experience.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies established by a domain other than the Website itself.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow Users to browse a website, using the different options or services available on that site.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that permit Users to access the service with a series of pre-defined general characteristics according to a series of criteria established on the User’s terminal, such as language.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that permit those responsible for them to monitor and analyse users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this kind of cookies is used to measure website activity.
This Website uses Google Analytics (third party cookies).
Google Analytics is an analytical tool used by Google that mainly allows Website owners to know how users interact with their Websites. It also enables cookies to gather information anonymously and to draw up reports on website trends, without identifying individual users.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use are:
Purpose of the cookie
_utma: Used to distinguish users from sessions. The cookie updates every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Duration: Two years from its configuration or update.
_utmb: Used to determine new sessions or visits. The cookie updates every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Duration: 30 minutes from its configuration or update.
_utmt: Used to limit the percentage of requests. Duration: 10 minutes.
_utmc: This cookie functions together with the __utmb cookie to establish whether the user is in a new session or visit. Duration: End of browser session.
_utmz: Stores the traffic source or campaign explaining how the user reached the site. The cookie updates every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Duration: Six months from its configuration or update.
kcv_uid: Duration: 15 years.
4228f8fe6db702ef6fc5df7e26c2ebbe. End of browser session.
jfcookie[lang]: Used to remember your language preference on the Website. Duration: 1 day.
How can I configure my preferences?
Users, on browsing our Website, consent to cookies being used according to the conditions of this Cookies Policy; they nevertheless have the right to exercise their right to block, delete and reject cookie use at all times.
In any event, we inform you that, as cookies are not necessary for using our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser configuration, thereby permitting you to reject the installation of all or some cookies.
Users can prevent cookie storage by configuring their browser not to store cookies, although this could mean that the use of certain Website services could be limited, thereby implying a less satisfactory experience.
Below we give the links for the main browsers and devices to ensure that you have complete information for consultation on how to manage the cookies in your browser:
Version 7 and 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Version 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Version 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=es_ES and http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Google™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/Web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Do we update our Cookies Policy?